Jellypie Software News
3D Box Shot Pro v3.00 Released! 11 October 2013
3D Box Shot Pro V3 is a major update to the program. The new features include:
Multiple Model Support
You can load up to 16 models into a scene in the 3D Box Shot Pro. These can all be manipulated and positioned independently. The models can be textured and have independent environment and bump maps applied. The 16 models can be a mixture internal models (the ones that ship with the program), external .3ds files or .md2 files, or images loaded as external models This functionally makes it a simple process to combined internal and external models to create diverse scenes.
Enhanced Scene Save Functionality
It is now possible to save the scene in its entirety. 3D Box Shot Pro uses an .xml schema to save path information to the models and textures as well as scene and lighting information, camera position and perspective. This functionality enables you to build complex scenes over a period of time. The .xml schema in can read and edited in applications such as Notepad++
3D Reference Grid
The reference grid allows you to position models in 3d space with accuracy. While the reference grid appears in the scene it does not appear in the images you export from 3D Box Shot Pro.
3D Box Shot Pro v2.01 Released! 04 May 2013
- 3D Box Shot Pro V2.01 marks the introduction of software based OpenGL 2.1 support. You can now dowload a software rendering version of 3D Box Shot Pro that will work on any Windows PC irrespective of the type of graphics card installed. You can even use the software version of 3D Box Shot Pro in a virtual machine or over RDP. This is because in includes a software OpenGL 2.1 driver!
- The software driver does incur a performance hit, with the real time preview in 3D Box Shot Pro running at a lower frame rate. The preview output also lacks anti aliasing, however the render output, while taking significantly longer to generate, looks as good as always.
- Version 2.01 also includes some performance enchancements to the hardware accelerated rendering engine that are designed to resolve some issues with transparancy on Nvidia drivers. Please checkout our new download page! Download 3D Box Shot Pro V2.01
3D Box Shot Pro v2.00 Released! 17 November 2012
- We've finally released 3D Box Shot Pro v2.00. This major release includes a range of new features and new models! Please take a look at our what's new in Version 2 page!
3D Box Shot Pro Model Packs! 10 June 2012
- We're very happy to announce the launch of the very first 3D Box Shot Pro model pack. Model Pack volume one contains a range of text based sale graphics that you can import into 3D Box Shot Pro in order to generate eye catching graphics to use on you website or promotional literature. Please check out the new page: 3D Box Shot Pro model packs here.
3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.4 Released! 10 January 2012
- Version 1.4 of 3D Box Shot Pro fixed a nasty bug that effected the loading of presets and positioning of boxes when loading images. Model positioning data was being read through the dialog, if the dialog was double clicked either to load an image to to load a preset. This resulted in the position of the box changing. All fixed now! Many thanks to Jason for bringing this to our attention as well as providing some excellent detailed feedback.
3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.3 Released! 21 November 2011
- Version 1.3 of 3D Box Shot Pro introduces a new feature called anisotropic filtering this dramatically improves the texture quality of textures view as an angle within the program.
3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.2 Released! 12 June 2011
- It took a little bit longer than be anticipated, however, 3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.2 is now available to download. The big new features in this release are the new Book Models. Four new models have been added. These are book models suitable for marketing ebook's or to help publishers produce promotional material. Version 1.2 also includes automatic update functionality provided by the Software Update Wizard (http://www.powerprogrammer.co.uk).
3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.1 Released! 26 April 2011
- We're delighted to announce the release of 3D Box Shot Pro Version 1.1. This includes a new wide screen TFT monitor and some nifty custom error handling for older machines without the right drivers installed. All between version updates are free to 3D Box Shot Pro customers!
3D Box Shot Pro Featured on OpenGL.org 14th April 2011
- We were delighted to get a Google Alert this morning that OpenGL.org had featured 3D Box Shot Pro on their front page. Here's the perma link:
3D Box Shot Pro v1.0 is Released! 11th April 2011
After months of hard work developing the new version of 3D Box Shot Pro, we are happy to announce that it has finally been released! You can download the demo version of 3D Box Shot Pro from this site. If you like it you can purchase the full version for immediate electronic delivery (I.E. we send you a secure download link to the full version once your purchase is complete).
- It's been hard work, but we're sure you'll agree it's been worth it. 3D Box Shot Pro really raises the bar on virtual packaging design, using a combination of hardware accelerated OpenGL Shaders and bespoke tile based rendering, 3D Box Shot Pro can export astoundingly high quality images of up to 67 mega pixels in size! With a intuitive"clicker picker" interface, you can load images into the program and start making 3D Covers in next to no time. You can even use 3D Box Shot Pro to create Windows 7 Icons for your applications.
- 3D Box Shot Pro is a complete "reboot" of the original 3D Box Shot and was developed by a new programming team using state of the art OpenGL rendering technology.