3D Membership Card
How to Make a 3D Membership Card
Membership card graphics are a great visual way to promote subscription services for any sort of service either on the web or in print. 3D Box Shot Pro is great for this, as you can easily add soft shadows and reflections to the membership cards you create. You can also easily create very eye catching embossed and de-bossed membership cards as well as very unique metal effect membership cards.
- Here are some examples of the sort of membership card graphics you can make in 3D Box Shot Pro
- Note the embossing on the images below. This is achieved by loading the image texture as a depth map. 3D Box Shot Pro is clever enough to work out the embossing all by itself!
- In 3D Box Shot Pro, you can rotate your membership card to literally any angle you want!
- If you're wondering how we made these, then simply download the membership card model pack and try it out in 3D Box Shot Pro!
- The membership card model pack contains two models. The first is the stack of membership card with two cards in front of the pile. The second is a single card. You can use the model rotation abilities of Box Shot Pro to angle the business card however you like. It also contain the texture images used in the pictures above as well as the .PSD file (you can edit this in Photoshop or Pixlr).
- Download Membership Card Model Pack